Friday, April 01, 2016

April

It's April.  In most ways this year has gone by so fast.  So many things changed for all of us. The King has a new job. Chiggie is in school, and because of that our days are naturally just more structured, and quick.  So much of my time seems to be spend driving her back and forth.  It's worth it though.  She likes her school, and it is a great fit.  When I'm not driving back and forth to Fort Collins, I am teaching the other kids.  Buster is reading, and the other kids are getting so independent.  When I am not teaching them I am working on my own school, which is daunting at times.  4 more months and I will start my internship.  Light at the end of a very long tunnel.  I have no idea what the future holds.  I know we are all in good hands though.  God has guided every step of our way. 

I want to post more often.  I think I will.  I might.  I just don't always know what to say.  The kids are older now, and they don't always like me posting certain things.  I'm careful.  I want....I need to remember these moments though.  Looking back through my blog brings me, and the kids so much joy.  I would most definitely have forgotten many of these things had I not posted them.  So, here's to at least trying to make more time for this blog that I love so much.

0 comments: