Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Greenhouse and Garden Field Trip

I am in denial about the fact that Buster's Kindergarten year is wrapping up.  This year has really flown by, and LEAP Kindergarten has been so much fun.  Today we went to Gulley's Greenhouse and Spring Creek Garden, which made my Spring Fever official.  

 The flowers were just beautiful.  I cannot tell you how glad I am to see flowers.  We are holding off just a bit on our planting due to more snow and low temperatures in the forecast.



 Their fairy gardens were amazing.  I am working on my own right now, but wow, I wish I had this kind of space (and talent).



 The kids all got to participate in a planting activity, and Buster was thrilled to bring his flower home to take care of.


It was such a fun day, and a much needed break from being indoors!  I love making memories with my kids!

0 comments: