Friday, July 19, 2013

Mini-Vacation


Last weekend my cousin and dear friend go married and we were blessed with both an invitation and the opportunity to go.  It was a very quick trip, but it was so very good to see my family again. Some of whom I have not seen in years.
 
 We enjoyed the weekend in a hotel and the kids got to swim with all the other kids which made them very happy too!


 The first night these two weren't feeling well, but they cuddled up in bed and watched t.v.  Even sick they are so darn cute!

 Some of the grandkids gathered to watch Mema open 50 presents from my sister in honor of her belated 5oth birthday.  All of the kids really liked this part too.



Later we ordered pizza and swam some more.  The wedding wasn't until that night which gave everyone the whole day to chat and relax.  I am so glad we went.

0 comments: