Friday, July 05, 2013

Loveland 4th!

 
I think it's safe to say that I am falling in love with Loveland!  I try not to think much about how temporary our stay here really is.  Maybe that's what makes it so wonderful though?  There aren't the normal pressures associated with a relocation I suppose.

 
 We had fabulous 4th of a July celebration, with the only thing missing being my family!  I made this cupcakes and we took them along with us to the park.
 The kids love to dress festive and this was no exception.  They were so excited to actually see fireworks this year!






 

 They had patriotic balloons that lit up!  This kept them entertained while we waited for the show to begin.
What great memories were made!  Who knows what the future holds, I am trusting God and taking things day by day!

0 comments: