Monday, July 01, 2013

July!

I really feel like my kids are experiencing an old fashioned childhood.  Bike rides, picnics, and lots of friendly neighbors.  I just cannot express what an amazing opportunity this is, has been, and hopefully will continue to be.

Last night was an RV park block party at the pavillion.  It was a potluck and I was genuinely surprised at the fancy dishes these folks whipped up in their rv's!  My favorite were the alley dogs.  AMAZING!  Joe took a few to work this morning and said he wasn't even dreading work because he got to have such an awesome lunch!!

This will be a short work week and then we have the whole weekend to enjoy.  Our AC wasn't working and that turned into a bit of a crisis, but that problem is now solved.  Hooray for July and summer!

0 comments: