Saturday, June 01, 2013

June 1st

How can it be June already?  I'm not quite sure where the time has gone, but I do love June.  It has always been one of my very favorite months.  I was married in the month of June and I became a mother in June as well.  It's just a happy time.
 To celebrate (everybody celebrates June, right?) we went to the lake for some fun int he sun.  It was sunny, but it was not all that warm.  The kids were very brave and endured the frigid water temperature. 


 I would have to say that they enjoyed their $2 buckets most of all.  They built a village of sand castles.  Well, the girls built and Busterzilla tore them down, smiling at their anguish.



 Chiggie was pretty proud of herself that she swam all the way out to the buoy.  I can tell that she is leaving childhood behind and it makes me sad.  She was worried about fish in the water and for the first time ever commented on how cold lake water is.  How I wish they would stay little forever!

0 comments: