Monday, July 23, 2012

The Big 5

 Today my sweet baby Boo girl turned 5!  I just cannot believe it.  She is such a darling.  This has been a much anticipated birthday.  When you have 3 older siblings I think 5 is a pretty big deal.  She is now old enough to be in the big class at church, go to youth group, and start Kindergarten in the Fall.  Very exciting stuff.



This year Boo and Tea agreed that they wanted to have separate parties.  Tea's will be this Saturday and Boo's will be in early August.  That didn't keep us from celebrating though.  Boo picked green chili burritos for dinner and requested I make a chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting.


After dinner she opened a few gifts which she loved.  I love how excited all of the kids get for the gift part!


Her new kitty helped her eat her cake and ice cream.  I think she had a great night.  We love you Boo so darn much.  You are such a delight to our entire family.  I can't wait for school to start so that you can learn to read.  We are so proud of you, keep being yourself!

0 comments: