Thursday, July 05, 2012

Our Festivities

Despite the fire ban and the ban on fireworks, we had a great 4th of July.  To add to the fun I painted the kids faces.  It's amazing how something so little can make them so happy.



 We packed a picnic and headed up to the college to eat on the lawn.  There was live music and a bouncy house for the kids to play in. 

 There was also all you can eat watermelon.  I am pretty sure each one of our kids ate an entire watermelon on their own!
 Of course we had our traditional flag cake.  It was absolutely delicious even when eaten in the pouring rain.
 The girls were adorable dancing around to the music.  It makes my heart smile to see them making memories like these.
Buster just couldn't get over the bouncy house.  He was exhausted when we finally left.  I think he bounced for a combined total of 2 hours!  We had a lot of fun.  I can't believe our Summer is half over.

0 comments: