Thursday, July 19, 2012

Looking Ahead

If you would have asked me in May, I would have said it was impossible, but we are all actually very much looking forward to the upcoming school year.  We have so many fun things planned.  I have some new ideas too.  One of the things that we will be doing differently this year is easing back in.  Instead of starting full throttle we will start with a subject or two the first week or two and then slowly add the others.  This will keep us from getting overwhelmed in the beginning and also help with scheduling.  Sometimes it looks good on paper but then the implementation is a different story. 

I am hoping to go shopping for supplies soon.  Much like the kids, I think this is one of my favorite parts.  Something about new folders, notebooks, pencils, and binders just make us all happy I suppose.  I will be setting up our final schedule sometime this week so hopefully I'll have more to share soon.

0 comments: