Monday, June 04, 2012

Whispering

The little cough I had has ended up robbing me of my voice.  I can barely speak at all even though I feel just fine.  It made today a little difficult as it was hard for the kids to hear what I was saying.  They entertained themselves well though and were pretty good at interpreting my charades.  They spent much of the day swimming, which is good because the weather got nasty this evening.  We got some much needed rain, but I am sure it will be yucky in the pool water tomorrow.

In the morning the big girls have their first breakfast club meeting.  It's at a local park so the little kids and I will just play while they do their study.  The little girls also have karate and Chiggie has volleyball practice.  Then on Wednesday we are going to the zoo with the elementary youth group.  I hope I am back to talking by then!

0 comments: