Saturday, June 23, 2012

Living

We have had a rough week.  Things didn't go at all as planned and unfortunately I don't fly by the seat of my pants well.  I blame myself for being so rigid but really I don't know how to be more flexible when I am so stressed out.  Still, progress has been made.  I completed and mailed off Chiggie's evaluation/portfolio.  I would be lying if I said that doesn't make me nervous too.  Mostly because it's my first one.  I will feel so much better when it's just done and over with.  Not sure how long that will take. 

We're still enjoying many outdoor activities but it has been so incredibly hot.  The temps have hovered in the high 90's and low 100's.  Unless water is involved it's too miserable in the middle of the day.  I hope to be a little more creative this week with some fun activities.  Hopefully next week will be better....

0 comments: