Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Slow Down

That's what I thought to myself as I lay in bed this morning well past 8.  I am loving these late nights without the horrible consequence of early mornings.  The kids are adjusting as well.  Today was also Chiggie's first day of Jr. High youth group.  Again, slow down.  How can that even be possible?  She started with the youth group in our church in Kindergarten.  She had a great time and can't wait to go back again next week.  I am happy for her.  Her life is really great right now and she deserves that. 

I promised myself when school got out that I would give myself a full two week vacation form even thinking about anything school related.  They're almost up and I can't believe how fast they went by.  Slow down!  Next week I really need to start my planning.  I haven't even picked a start date yet.  What can I say we're enjoying our time off.  On that note....slow down!

0 comments: