Saturday, June 09, 2012

Happy Eleventh Birthday Chiggie!


It is amazing that I am now the proud parent of an amazing 11 year old.  We are fast approaching the teen years, and I know it may sound odd, but I am actually looking forward to it.  Chiggie is such a joy to us in so many ways.  I love her heart, I really do.  To celebrate this year we kept up with our pool theme and she had a pool party/tent in the backyard slumber party.  All involved appeared to have a blast.




I don't remember for sure what she was opening here, but it looks like everyone was pretty excited about it.  She loved her gifts and was very appreciative of everything she got.
 Also no real clue what was going on here.  Perhaps they were playing Jaws.  It looks like Chiggie was the first victim and J was afraid she might be next?
 This is a really great group of girls.  It never feels as insane as it should when they are all around.  They get along like a dream
 Of course Chiggie insisted on the royal treatment since it was her birthday afterall!

 The King set up the tent in the backyard so they could have their first camp out of the summer.
 Instead of cake this year, Chiggie wanted brownie sundaes.  Ummm yum, need I say more?
It was a great party.  I am a lucky mom!  Happy Birthday Chiggie!

0 comments: