Sunday, January 08, 2012

Whirlwind

This weekend went by way too fast. I slept awful last night and it took every bit of energy I had to wake everyone up and make it to church on time. I have a head cold that is driving me nuts. The kids have all already had it though so at least I don't have to constantly worry about who will be next. I think today went by so fast because the Bronco game was so intense. The girls even put on their gear and cheered the team on. Poor Buster almost had a heart attack at the end of them game we were clapping and cheering so loud. Wow, go Broncos!

This week should be pretty low key. We have school, karate, and youth group, but that's about it. We were really glad to finally get some snow last night, but it got pretty warm today and it will prabably be melted by tomorrow. I hope to start working on some house projects this week, but we shall see.

0 comments: