Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Long Week

I can't believe it is only Wednesday. This has seemed like a really long week. We are going ice skating for a field trip on Friday, so maybe that is why. We've done a great job at getting back into a schedule, but I can't say it hasn't been a little bit sad. On one hand it's nice to be back to normal and on the other hand I do miss that "special" holiday feeling. One of my goals this year is to get out more, so that we have special things to look forward to. That is something that I used to be really good at, but I think I just got busy and eventually it just wasn't the routine anymore.

Another big thing on our to do list this year is fixing up the house. In terms of actual living space this house is HUGE compared to our last house. We have two large living areas and it's very open concept. Most of the walls still need painted so they we can move on with the decor. It sounds easy, it's just coming up with the time between the King working and home schooling. I will be sure to post pics of this along the way!

0 comments: