Friday, July 22, 2011

Progress

I've been enjoying the slow pace of summer. The late nights and sleeping in. The pool days, camping trips, and late night walks. It's been great, but I know that all good things will eventually come to an end. In that spirit I have been spending my late nights planning for our upcoming school year. I would say I am about 85% ready. Just a few more odds and ends here and there and we'll be good. At least for now.

I went back and forth over where I really thought the kids would do the majority of their written school work. I didn't really see the need for a "school room" and we don't really have the space anyway. Finally I decided to convert the unused section of the master bedroom into a school area. It was just wasted space before and they'll only use it in the mornings. I spent a good part of this afternoon rearranging and setting up some of their things. I am very pleased with the way it turned out and will share pictures very soon when it's all done!

0 comments: