Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Beginnings



I know I am cheating by posting so many entries in one day, but hey if I don't do it now, it will never happen.


We are wrapping up our summer activities around here. The older girls have less than a week left of play rehearsals before opening night next Thursday. They have enjoyed themselves immensely, but I am ready for this to end. We are spending more time in the car than at home. It is very hard to plan dinner when they have to be there at 6 and don't get done until 9. I just want some normalcy I suppose, whatever that is.


After this we are taking at least a 3 month, much needed, break from any new activities. The little girls will continue with Karate, and all three older girls will go to youth group in the fall, but nothing new. I need a break. Doing this by myself isn't easy and I know the kids need more time at home too. Especially at night. I can make it one more week. Right?

0 comments: