Monday, August 30, 2010

The Verdict

Chiggie is guilty of having a fabulous first day. She is now finishing it off with a 3 hour play practice. She wasn't bothered by this at all. I'm pretty sure she could've run a marathon. I, on the other hand, am exhausted! Seriously, I don't know how other people have such busy lives. Maybe they're exhausted too?

Buster boy took a nap in his crib today, but only stayed down for about an hour. Tomorrow I'm hoping for longer. He's been napping in the bassinet and stays down anywhere from 2-2.5 hours. He's getting so big though, and now that he's sitting up (I'll post pics soon) he needs to make the big move. I'm really hoping that either goes down at a decent time tonight, or shuts off all the lights when he decides to crash. Just kidding. Maybe.

1 comments:

me said...

*like* :D