Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Late Nights

This summer I have started an awful, no good, very bad, delicious habit. I am staying up late. Not just late, but freshman year of college late. Late to the tune of some of the neighbors are waking just as I snuggle in. It's lovely really. Night time is magical when you have little ones. So quiet, so peaceful, and just so, so well, quiet. Lucky for me, my lovelies sleep in until around 9, so I'm still getting an okay 6 hours of actual sleep. It's not enough really, but it's just enough to keep me going. Soon I must break this habit. I must return to "normal" and give my self a real bedtime.

1 comments:

me said...

Oh goodness do I know your pain! I'm a nightowl by nature and this year I'm going to have to be up and FUNCTIONAL by 7:30 am. That's like calling me a dirty name. *sigh* We can do it, we can do it WE CAN DO IT! :)

Good luck!