Monday, August 23, 2010

Blurry

The title was actually meant to describe my photos lately (taken w/ my cell phone) but it also describes time. Things have been blurry lately. I have so much to talk about, but one thing just bleeds into the next. Saturday I took the kids to Pueblo and got them the things that they need to start school. The King had to work and while at first I was a little nervous, it was my first time taking all five of them out and about for the whole day, we ended up having a really good time. The little girls were so good in the mall so I let them have a coin and ride one of the rides. They loved it!

Chiggie is feeling so much better. She likes her new cast and rarely complains of pain anymore. When she got her new cast the Dr. showed us where she had broken both bones in the forearm. Ouch!

She is still working like crazy on the play and is getting so excited to start performances. She will get her cast off on the 16th and opening night is the 25th. How lucky did she get? Well I guess you're never really lucky when you break your arm, but still lucky that she'll be able to perform at least!
This weekend we are buying school supplies and then school starts for Chiggie on Monday and on Wednesday for Tea. They are both excited. We went to registration last week and they saw their class list. Tea was a little overwhelmed and got teary eyed when she was talking to the principal. She'll do great it's just very new. She's never been away from home. I will eat lunch with her once a week and she's excited about that. I love the beginning of the school year when things are so new and exciting!


1 comments:

me said...

I'm hoping to utilize the mom I babysit for to go into the classroom when she goes on maternity leave. If I could get just two hours out of her I could go to lunch with both kids and maybe help out in Jax room. Just once this year I'd like to.
I totally understand about one thing blurring into the next, as life here has kicked into high gear. Congrats on foraying out with all five and succeeding at it! I really hope the girls have a GREAT year and that C's arm heals great!!!