Monday, June 07, 2010

Chiggie's Party

This year we did things for Chiggie's B-day party a little different. There was no gift she just really "had" to have and all she really wanted was to go to Water World. We'd never been before so I obliged her wish.It was so nice to have a nice shady area reserved. We ate lunch, cake, ice cream cones, and rested there throughout the day. This Speedway ride, was one of my absolute favorites. You rode on a mat on your belly and it was really fast.
The girls LOVED the wave pool. Here Marlee gave Chiggie a push into oncoming waves.


We took a break midday for some presents, lunch and cake. The cake was delicious!












Here I am riding one of the speed slides. I was soooo nervous to go down. I think I stood at the top for about 15 minutes before I finally just went. Once I had gone down I couldn't wait to go again.



Tea had a great time in the wave pool and playing at Wally World. She didn't really like the Dinosaurs on one of the family rides.Midge and Boo played a lot at Wally World. Here they are sliding down on one of the slides there.
Boo swinging in the water.

Midge posing with Wally.
Buster was such a trooper. He slept a lot and was perfectly content under the canopy of his stroller.This waterfall was a lot of fun. It was really hot so it was a nice place to cool off.Midge liked the water swings as well.

The three older girls posed for a quick shot before heading back out.

Overall we had a great day. The aftermath was rough though. Major sunburns. Even though we used sunscreen over and over the spf was just not high enough. We're still recovering. Midge, Boo, and Buster were spared entirely so that's good, but as for the rest of us, it wasn't/isn't pretty. I can say it was worth it though, a GREAT day!!

1 comments:

me said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad the day was fun, even if effects were nasty. I hope everyone is just tan soon! :)