Saturday, June 26, 2010

Camp Como or Bust

Bust I suppose. I was really looking forward to going and enjoying some time with the older girls. Alas, it was not meant to be. We were barely there when Chiggie started complaining of a sore throat. I could tell right away by her demeanor that it wasn't just a sore throat. By morning it was clear she had strep. We would've had to leave anyway though, as Buster was awake all night crying and miserable. He spiked a fever of 103, about giving me a heart attack. We made the best of the time we had. Playing on the playground, making s'mores, and singing fun songs.


























It's hard when things don't go the way I plan them. It seems so common lately too. Just a rough spell I'm sure, but still, come on already.

1 comments:

me said...

*hugs* Sorry things didn't work out as planned!!