Thursday, February 19, 2009

Midge

It's cliche to say, I know, but I really can't believe Midge is 3 today. In a way she's always seemed a little "old" for her age. She speaks very clearly and has been potty trained for a year, but her babyhood still seems so recent. This picture was taken when she was 4 months old and I can't believe how much she looks like the King. She has the darkest hair and eyes of all the girls. We're not having her party until Saturday when we're going roller skating and out for pizza. She's the most excited about starting gymnastics. Next week will be her first class!

Happy Birthday Midge we love you!

3 comments:

Granola said...

Happy Birthday Midge!! We love you and miss you dearly. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little one! I hope your birthday was wonderful. Have a fun party this weekend. I hope you got your present from grandpa and I.
Love,
Grandma Dixie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Baby Girl. Was that picture taken at J's adoption party? It looks like it. Hope you have a great party this weekend.

We Love You!!!!

Grandpa, Wendy and J.