Monday, February 16, 2009

Finally

Ahhhh. We were finally able to coordinate things to buy a new computer and get it set up. I'm loving playing around on it in the very limited time that I have. The best part is the using the web cam to chat with the King. The girls being able to see him makes all the difference.

I won't bore everyone with the intricate details that occurred over the last few weeks, but I will share a few photos: Our little blondie. Midge loves wearing this wig and she looks hilarious!

Boo and Tea have had bronchialitis requiring treatments every 4 hours for several days. How can a picture be so cute and sad at the same time?

Chiggie had a great time at her class Valentine's party. Here she is sipping a root beer float.


The little girls loved being a part of the festivities!
I'll be posting much more frequently now that things have been simplified. I have a lot to catch up on and a lot of good pictures. One day at a time.


1 comments:

Christine said...

You're back! I've missed you guys!

Midge is awesome - she could go as Marilyn Monroe for next Halloween, what do you think?

I'm sorry to hear about the bronchiolitis. It's miserable stuff and I can totally relate. Does Boo really hold the mask over her face on her own? I'm impressed!

I hope the sickness is gone soon and you can all enjoy the festivities again.