Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First Night

Last night was Midge's first night sleeping in her own big girl bed. No more crib for her. She's been climbing out for some time now and it was time for some room rearranging anyway. We got Tea and Midge bunk beds which they are very excited about. Tea also survived the night on the top bunk unscathed which is a miracle. Chiggie will be in Boo's old room. Poor baby never even spent the night in there. Then Boo will have Midge's old room. I can't believe the amount of work it has taken to get things moved from one room to another.

This weekend the King will be home again and he's going to help me hang the pictures and their names on the wall. As soon as the finishing touches are done, I'll be sure to post a few pictures of the final product!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Wait, is this Midge or Boo that's been in a crib?

I hope you get it all worked out. Changing rooms around is a royal pain! I hope they do well with the new set up!

me said...

Welcome back! Good luck with the finishing touches on the rooms, I can't wait to see them! :)

Anonymous said...

It's good to have you back. So you have a web cam? We have one too but have not got it hooked up yet. We'll have to do that so we can talk to each other. I'm glad you all can talk to the King more now. It must be real nice for the girls and you.

Family_Dauk said...

Believe it or not, Midge. She never even tried to climb out until recently so she just stayed in a crib. Tea was in a crib until she was 3 also.