Monday, May 14, 2007

Drained

All the activity we had this weekend left me feeling short on energy today. My to do list was long and my list of accomplishments short. Ah, there is always tomorrow I suppose.

One thing that I have been thinking about lately though is my metamorphosis into "psycho mom." I really noticed this when we were camping and then again on Sunday as we played outside. I am terrified of something bad happening to one of the girls. To the point that I exhaust myself in following their every step when we aren't inside the house. I am especially terrified of cars. Parking lots and sidewalks along busy streets really freak me out. When the girls ride their bikes I am always afraid that they won't stop and they'll ride right out into the street.

Of course I would never even give the babies a chance, but Chiggie is almost 6 years old. She wears a helmet and she knows safety rules. I need to let her branch out a little, I know this I just can't seem to ease up a little.

0 comments: