Saturday, December 19, 2015

Done!

I am not a shopper.  I just do not enjoy it.  I prefer going and just looking vs. actually buying things.  Today however, I had no choice.  Due to the crazy schedule we have had lately, we were crazy far behind on Christmas shopping.  Like we really had not bought anything.  There has been much sickness in our house the last 10 days or so, and I was disappointed and sad to wake up to Midge feeling awful.  We felt terrible that we still had to go, but she was in good hands, and spent the day on the couch watching movies. 

We did really well, and I am so excited to see the kids' reactions on Christmas.  Almost everything this year is a surprise so it should be really great.  Tomorrow we head to my mom's so that we can bake on Monday.  Only 6 more days!

0 comments: