Friday, December 18, 2015

All Caught Up (Again)

I think I am officially all caught up on the blog. Of course, I can't possibly blog everything these days, there is just too much going on, I do enjoy documenting the life of our little family.  I really cannot believe Christmas is one week from today.  The decorations are up, the kids are beyond excited, I just need to finish up my shopping.  This weekend is going to be extremely busy, and then Sunday afternoon we are heading to Canon City for a short Christmas visit and to pick up Chiggie.  On Tuesday Midge has an appointment with an ENT to discuss her tonsils and adenoids, and Tea has a knitting party.  From then on, I think we are pretty clear until the Christmas Eve Service at church on Thursday night.  I hope so, because it would be nice to have some time to just relax and enjoy!

0 comments: