Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Vacation!

 
 Wednesday was the last day of school before Christmas Vacation.  It was the kids party day, so everyone was excited.  When they first got up everything was fine, but as the morning went on Boo said she wasn't feeling well.  I wondered if maybe she was tired, we were up late the night before taking Chiggie to Lone Tree, so I assumed she would feel better as the day went on.  I dropped them off and headed home to get ready myself.  Around 10:45 I headed back up to the school to help out with lunch.  Boo was feeling worse.  I stayed to help and then brought her home with me.  She was terribly sick all afternoon.  Later, when we picked the other kids up Midge looked awful and she was shaking, even with her coat on.  I got her home only to find out she had a temperature of 103.  I felt awful.  Not exactly a fun party day for them.  Tea and Buster however, were pleased with their parties and have stayed healthy!

0 comments: