Thursday, January 02, 2014

Normal

Today was a good day!  In a sense we returned to our normal.  The King went back to work, leaving the six of us to fend for ourselves.  We will not be completely back to normal until next week when our homeschool starts back up, but today was close.  We slept in a little.  I am enjoying the last few days of that for sure!  After lunch we went into town and looked around in a few stores we had not yet visited.  It was nice to get some new decorating ideas.  I really want our next home to be decorated very simply.  One of the things that I have enjoyed the most about this lifestyle is its simplicity.  I don't want to give that up just because we move into a house.  It was a fun day out and I am enjoying the kids ages so much.  It is very doable to spend a day out without any meltdowns and we don't have to work around naps! 

0 comments: