Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So Far, So Good

We are cruising through our first week of school and I must say, so far, so good.  Even the weather outside seems unusually "fall-ish" this week.  I think that has helped with starting so early.  It would be much harder to be inside doing book work if it was beautiful and warm out. 

Tonight I took the girls swimming, which just might become an every Tuesday night thing.  It was so nice and quiet.  We were the only ones there.  They swam for almost two hours while I read a book I've been wanting to read for a while.  The King stayed home with Buster who is at such a busy age that it would be much more difficult to bring him along.  It was nice to just relax a bit while they played.  At this rate I think the 2012-2013 school year is going to be a great one!

0 comments: