Friday, August 17, 2012

Fitting it all In

It's crunch time around here and that's a bit of an understatement.  I am famous for waiting until the last minute and have lived up to that reputation this time.  It's already Friday and I have much left to do.  In some ways I feel like we are rushing away summer.  As I walk through the stores the Halloween stuff is out and their is a fall atmosphere.  It's only August 17th.  I miss when summer ended after Labor Day. 

I haven't decided when we will take the pool down.  I don't want to rush that either, we could have a lot more warm weather left.  On the other hand as the leaves begin to fall I really don't want that mess to clean up day after day.  I was so surprised last night when it was nearly dark just after eight.  This is definitely the summer that got away......

0 comments: