Saturday, October 22, 2011

Update

We moved! I am very excited about our new house. I have taken some pictures but am not able to upload them right now. We ended up taking all of last week off. It was just too much to try and get moved in and home school. The girls have enjoyed their "vacation" immensely but I think they are pretty ready to have their routine back.

Today we went to Colorado Springs for an awesome birthday at It'z for my little sisters. We all had tons of fun. Afterwards we stopped off at Party City and finished up our Halloween costume shopping. This is the latest I have ever been scrambling but the whole move thing really has thrown me off. Then we stopped by some friends new house. They just moved here from GA and it was so nice to see them in their new home all set up. I am excited to have them living nearby!

I hope to post an entry devoted entirely to the move/house very soon!

0 comments: