Saturday, October 01, 2011

October 1st

I am very happy to see October! The promise of cooler temperatures and the coming holidays is very refreshing. Today was beautiful outside. It could have been a little cooler I suppose, but still very nice. I took the girls to the Apple Days parade and events in a neighboring town and while I can't say it's something we'll do again it was a fun way to get out. Afterwards we went to one of our favorite burger joints and ate outside. When we got home we were all exhausted. Buster took a nap and we all lounged around until he woke up.

This evening we went grocery shopping and then the girls watched a movie while I cleaned and organized the school room. It feels good to have everything under control again. It was a really nice Saturday, especially considering I have a double ear infection. It seems whenever I get congested now my ears don't drain right. I'm feeling better though and will be doing even better when we get our dryer on Monday!

0 comments: