Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Weather

I cannot think of anything more boring to blog about than the weather, but here I go. The weather is throwing me through a loop big time. Sure summer vacation is over and the school year has begun, but it is still the season of summer right? Well you could've fooled me. With temperatures in the 50's and 60's it feels a lot more like late fall. I really enjoy the season of fall, but this early onset is going to make for a very long cool season. Add to that the fact that it has been rainy almost every single afternoon and we really aren't able to be outside much at all. I am looking forward to mixing up my meal plans a bit with cooler weather meals like chili and stew, but I was hoping to make it until October. At this rate that will never happen!

0 comments: