Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Midge's Feet

Poor Midge's eczema is really bad lately. For some unknown reason summers are particularly hard on her skin. We've been battling it all season long with not a lot of success. I finally waved my flag of defeat yesterday and made her another doctor appointment. Lucky for me the King didn't have to leave until the afternoon so he was able to take her in the morning. It turns out all the scratching has led to yet another staph infection. She was given 2 different antibiotics. 1 to be taken orally and 1 is a cream. I'm hoping we see results very quickly. Nights are definitely the worst. The itching is horrible for her and makes it almost impossible for her to get a good nights sleep. I hope she's better soon and that she outgrows this terrible disease!

0 comments: