Saturday, August 27, 2011

Obsession

Boo is obsessed with babies. She loves everything about them. She was telling me today how excited she is to have a baby of her own. It's so funny how their little minds work. "Will I have to have a sleepover at the hospital?" She asked me. I told her yes, she would most likely have to stay at least one night. "What if they turn out the lights?" I told her not to worry, it was up to her how bright she wanted her room to be. She went on to tell me everything she would need before she brought her baby home. She also said that if Buster scratched her new baby then he would have to go to time-out! I laughed. If Buster scratches a baby of Boo's he's going to need a lot more than time-out. I love her imagination. In due time she will have a baby of her very own.

1 comments:

me said...

I love when one of mine "explains" themselves /their logic to me!! I find it refreshing, how innocent and literal they are about the world. :)