Saturday, August 01, 2015

Lots of Summer

 
Just like everyone, I sometimes fall into the pit of discontent.  I wonder what it would be like if I had more, bigger, and better.  I fail to see what is right in front of me.  We are so blessed to live somewhere with an amazing parks department.  The opportunities for fun, exercise, and outdoor entertainment are endless.  
 The kids love to play in this river area, which is designed for wading and swimming.  On this day, it was particularly hot, and yet they still squealed at how freezing the water felt.
 Midge loves this spinning toy.  I don't know how she can stand to spin around so much, but she can.









 The splash pad area is just a blast for everyone.  It's the biggest one we have been to and never seems too crowded.  The kids love to alternate between the playground and splash area.

We have had many days just like this so far this summer.  How could one possibly complain??

0 comments: