Saturday, August 01, 2015

Catching Up (Easter)

 
I recently realized that I never got around to uploading and posting pictures from our Easter.  I don't want to miss the opportunity so here we have a little reminiscing.  
 The Easter Bunny was kind enough to bring new swimming suits for all of the kids this year.  Of course he also brought plenty of candy and little trinkets too!





 After going through their baskets, and getting ready for church, the kids humored me and posed for some pictures.  The sun was awful and the kids were tired, but I'm glad I have the pictures!





 Neither the King nor I cared much for this picture.  The angle is off and we both feel it made us look a little "fluffy." His hair is not nearly that gray either, just for the record.
 After church, some of the kids changed, and some didn't.  We hid plastic eggs in the yard while lunch cooked and they enjoyed multiple egg hunts.  I love that they are all still young enough to have fun this way.





We ended the day going through our resurrection egg set, which the kids love, and begged to do all day.  Even Buster knew all the answers to what was in each egg and why.  It was a very blessed day!

0 comments: