Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Better and Preparations

I was shocked last night that Buster was still sick! We finally got him to eat a Popsicle and I wa thrilled to wake up this morning and realize he had slept through the night. I went to see how he was feeling only to find out he had indeed gotten sick in the night! At this point I was very discouraged. Our holiday plans include travel and I really wasn't sure that was going to happen anymore. Much to my surprise, he woke up in a much better mood! As the day has progressed he has only gotten better. He is drinking and even had some lunch, keeping all of it down! So we kicked it into high gear and got the house cleaned up (5 days of sickness really takes a toll). I have washed millions of loads of laundry, and it looks like we just might make it! So thankful for returned health!

0 comments: