Monday, March 31, 2014

Stomach Bugs and Picture Problems

Our spring break ended on a much worse note than it began.  Boo was sick Saturday night, followed by Chiggie, Sunday night and then after working for 8 hours straight on my final research paper and PowerPoint presentation for my last class, it hit me.  Thankfully it waited until I had submitted my work, but I am not feeling any better today.  We had already scheduled today as a housework catch up day, so we had not planned on doing school anyway.  I have been doing laundry and returning to the couch as soon as possible.

On another note, I cannot figure out why my pictures are posting so weird. They are too big, and the quality is compromised.  I am going to work on it when I feel better because it's driving me crazy.  Hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling better and able to take good care of the next victim.  I just started my last spring course for school as well and then it's on to summer which should be easier.  I am looking very forward to starting my Masters in the fall! 

0 comments: