Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sunday

Sunday was another busy day that started off early with church.  Afterwards we took the kids to TCBY for the first time, where they enjoyed building their own frozen yogurt creations.  I hadn't had it in years and really enjoyed my classic vanilla with cookie dough bites...yum!
 
When we got home I had a bunch of school work to do.  I ended up spending a good deal of the afternoon at McD's just so I could work in peace.  Finally, I got my work submitted and headed home to spend the evening with my family.

 

 There was karaoke and nachos at the park that night.  Tea, Midge, and even Buster sang and it was so adorable to watch.  Some of the songs were really funny and we had a good time just watching. 
We finished the night off with another camp fire and s'mores.  We were all exhausted and looking forward to our fun plans for the next day!


0 comments: