Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Where Have I Been?

Unfortunately, over the last 10 weeks, I have been so busy with school, both for myself and the kids that I had no choice but to cut back in other areas.  I have missed blogging considerably.  I am taking this next week to get caught up on all the little things I have missed over the last little bit.  I fininshed both of my classed this passed Sunday, and am waiting anxiously patiently for my final grades.  Due to my delayed start in school, I had to take two classes at once in order to be eligible for my grant.  They were both already cram courses so it was intense.  I was writing 2-3 papers a week plus insane amounts of reading.  Amazingly we survived.  I now have a 5 week break until my next class starts and I plan to enjoy every second of it.  Check back often for updates!

0 comments: