Sunday, November 06, 2011

Weekend Ramblings

I think we will call this, the weekend that go away. I had so many plans. I really did. There is just not enough time. Yesterday I attempted some housework and raked leaves. We have many trees now and there are still a lot of leaves that need to fall already. I did manage to get 6 bags though. I will probably end up doing twice that before it's over, but I don't want to let it get too overwhelming.

Today the kids and I went to church and then everyone just had a relaxing day afterwards. A bit too relaxing by the looks of the house. There is a roast with potatoes in the crock pot and rolls raising for dinner so that should be easy. Now I just have to get up the energy to clean up the kitchen. You'd think I would have more energy what with the whole "extra" hour and all...

0 comments: