Monday, November 14, 2011

Raking and Staying Focused

Today I raked so many leaves it was unbelievable. This weekend's wind storm sped up the leaf dropping process. I wish I could say it's over, but 16 bags later and I would still guess we get at least 6-7 more. The kids were a huge help. They are working to earn money for little Christmas trees for their rooms. They rode their bikes while I raked and then helped me bag. It's nice that they are getting old enough to truly be helpful.

This week is proving to be insane. We have something going on every day and several things on some. From flu-shots to concerts to karate belt testing. I guess we're trying to fit it all in before our vacation next week. We are all very much looking forward to next week, but I'm trying to get the kids to understand that the more we get done now, the more we will be able to relax then.

0 comments: