Saturday, November 07, 2015

Another Busy Weekend

I am beginning to wonder if exceptionally busy is just our new normal.  I do not always do well with this kind of busy, so I really kind of hope not.  Yesterday I took the four youngest kids to Denver for a field trip to the museum.  It was facilitated through LEAP, however once there we were able to just explore on our own with some friends.  We went to see the Sherlock Holmes exhibit, and it really was neat.  Buster did not enjoy it very much, as he was not fond of the criminal element.  He really likes watching the Avengers, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and I think when he heard the word crime he thought that meant there would be fighting.  He kept asking me if we would have to fight people.  He did however admit to enjoying lunch. 

We had Bible study later that night and Chiggie had a friend spend the night who helped babysit.  We ordered pizza for the kids, and the King and I ate later after our study.  Today has been filled with responsibility.  The King had to work so I went grocery shopping and cleaned up.  Tomorrow will be reserved for church and plenty of homework.  I am beyond thrilled to say that in two weeks I will be on Christmas break.  I have so many plans, but the most likely scenario will be a lot of sleeping and cuddling with kids. 

0 comments: