Sunday, January 04, 2015

Preparations

Today was a nice day. We got up earlier than usual (I didn't sleep great last night) and getting ready for church was relaxed and not rushed. Afterwards we had an easy lunch of sandwiches and fruit, and Chiggie and the King went to the gym. They also dropped by the library to turn in the kids' winter reading logs. We have our fingers crossed as the prize is tickets to the Eagles game. We all went last year and loved it, so we know we would enjoy going again.  


While they were out, the younger kids and I cleaned up. Then they played some x box while I went ahead and washed the sheets and made beds.  I normally do that on Mondays, but with tomorrow being our first day back to school, I thought I would save myself the added stress.  

Once Chiggie got home, her, Tea, and I made a quick store run. She bought a shirt with some leftover Christmas money, and I bought some new notebooks for school. We also went to the dollar store where Tea spent some ToothFairy money and I bought some window stickers for Valentine's Day.

Tonight the kids helped me get their work boxes ready and I finished up the laundry. I am now relaxing and all the kids are sleeping. I am already looking forward to Friday!

0 comments: