Saturday, December 20, 2014

Santa Fun!

We had a wonderful time today at Santa's Workshop.  We came at just the right time, and the lines were minimal too.  The kids enjoyed seeing Santa, and we enjoyed seeing them so excited.  Chiggie is a great sport and posed for some great pictures.
 
 I loved seeing them all interact with Santa.  Each of them asked to be surprised this year so that should be interesting.  I am sure they will be excited to see what Santa came up with though.
 After visiting with Santa, everyone had a chance to make an ornament.  They were very kid friendly and Buster liked being able to work on his own.




Afterwards we went and had a special lunch to celebrate my graduation!  I am finally finished with my Bachelor's Degree and have a break until the fall when I will begin working on my Master's.  It really feels nice to focus on other things for awhile.  I am so thankful for these times that I have to spend with my family.  The kids really are getting bigger everyday!

0 comments: