Sunday, June 29, 2014

Nice and Simple Weekend

We had such a nice weekend. I can't say it was particularly relaxing, but I feel like we got a lot done and it wasn't all that stressful. On Saturday the King had to work so the kids and I just stayed home and cleaned. He ended up getting off early and made a store run for me and brought home an umbrella for the patio set. The kids really like to eat outside and now they don't have to bake in the sun. We watched a movie and stayed up late that night. Morning came too soon but we all woke up cheerful and got ready for church. The sermon was great and Chiggie got to spend some time with a friend. In the afternoon Chiggie and Joe went to the gym while I worked on a couple of papers that were due. When they got home we fertilized the lawn, garden, and fed the flowers. We had a delicious dinner of BBQ hamburgers and enjoyed cooling off on the deck. The King only works a few days this week and this is off for several days to celebrate the 4th. We have a lot of plans and I  really looking forward to it!

0 comments: