Tuesday, September 10, 2013

We've Sprung a Leak

On the premise that I may someday want to remember the ugly along with the good, I will share the nightmare that was last night.  It actually started yesterday around 2 in the afternoon.  For a wonderful change, it was much cooler.  The clouds rolled in and it started raining.  Like really raining.  It didn't stop.  In fact in the middle of the night, I may or may not have mentioned building an ark.  When we went to bed we noticed a great deal of wetness along the rim of the bed in our bedroom.  Uh oh, there was a leak.  An impossible to catch or seal in the moment leak.  The only solution was towels....lots of towels.  Oh yeah and maybe some tears.  The wetness made it freezing and it's not like there was really anywhere else to go.  In even worse news it is still raining today and there is no way to really fix it until it has a chance to dry!  Looks like I will be sleeping in my bathing suit tonight....

0 comments: